Tuesday 27 August 2013

Competition update

I've been entering some more competitions over the bank holiday weekend, but have to wait to hear if I am successful with any:

Asda have a competition to win a brand new BBQ and £100 of food to go with it!  Deadline closes 30th August, so a few more days left if you want to be in with a chance!

Tickets to see Stereophonics at the NIA

Free photo shoot by Steve Bates Photographer 

Nuby Bath Squirters and Splish Splash Stacking Cups for filling in a quick question on their facebook page



Ones I haven't been successful with:

Family pass to Bowood Gardens :( 
NUBY feeding set


Still Waiting to Hear:

Jamie Oliver's Feastival 
The 2 nights B&B, meal and surf package at Watergate Bay



I also had an inspired moment earlier and have decided to expand this blog idea not just for social media competitions, but to see how else it can have an impact on social media users.  For example, a few days ago I came across a link that explained the benefits of drinking lemon water: http://diycozyhome.com/10-health-benefits-of-drinking-lemon-water/

I'm keen to give it a go and see how I feel afterwards.  I started earlier today, and suprisingly drank 3 glasses of the stuff! (normally i'm very bad at keeping hydrated and i'm sure thats a factor why i rarely feel 100%).  Will give more updates in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment